Sustainable Enterprise Web-Conference
REGIONAL RESILIENCE: THRIVING IN A CHANGING WORLD
ONLINE Thursday MAY 7 - 9 AM to Noon
Please join educational, business, government and community leaders ONLINE for the 15th Annual Sustainable Enterprise Web-Conference on May 7, 2020. This year we convene transformational and engaged leaders to discuss pathways to Economic, Social and Environmental Resilience now and in the future.
Our program will explore what is happening now at the intersection of sustainable communities and crisis response. We will also present some visions of what is possible and how we might get there.
Access to our live stream will be free, but we ask you to register so we can send you the link. You can register here - registration.
- How we can move from vision to collaborative planning: A conversation between Gil, CEO Natural Logic, and Friend and Pooran Desai, CEO One Planet Living
- How Sonoma State University, local government, and our largest businesses are keeping an eye on sustainability in COVID recovery planning.
- What is the food system that can feed our community.
- What some leading North Bay companies are doing to localize our economy.
- Grassroots action to recover from COVID while continuing to build resilient communities.
Presented to the community with support from
SONOMA STATE UNIVERSITY Center for Environmental Inquiry